- Make sure that the security group of your EC2 instance allows external TCP communication at ports 443 and 8443.
- Use a secure connection client (SSH/Putty) to connect to your EC2 instance once it is running. (detailed instructions)
- Please run the command "sudo ebaws", and type "init" on the prompt. (detailed instructions)
- Follow any additional instructions. We request your email address to create an account at https://enigmabridge.freshdesk.com.
- Install an administrator authentication key - a secure replacement of passwords. (detailed instructions)
Note for Stopping EC2 instance
- current AMIs (built December 2016) do not automatically start the enterprise platform when you Stop and Start your EC2 instance from AWS dashboard;
- if your EJBCA doesn't seem to be running, please run "sudo /etc/init.d/jboss-eap-6.4.0 start"
The web interface is available via your new PKI domain name. It is shown at the end of initialization. e.g. https://rm1.pki.enigmabridge.com:8443/ejbca/adminweb/